PRICE REDUCED! Waterfowl hunters could search a lifetime to find an opportunity with this LOCATION! This immense waterfowl tract is located in the Missouri River bottoms. Look at the map; this is by far the largest of the handful of private wetland properties in a 10-mile radius. The area from Fountain Grove to Swan Lake to Grand Pass consistently offers top waterfowl hunting in the entire Midwest. Grand Pass Conservation Area is one of the most iconic waterfowl destinations in the country. Consisting of over 5,300 acres of the best habitat possible and 6 miles of Missouri River frontage, this area will often hold over 200,000 ducks 1.1 miles from this property! With a secure electric pump and pipes in place, simply flip a switch to flood roughly 40 acres or allow nature and the contour of the land to flood several pools through the gates and levees in place. Either way, the water level is very manageable. With the sheer size of the farm, you can designate a portion of it as a refuge while multiple parties hunt on the edges, ensuring waterfowl have a portion of the farm where they feel secure enough to loaf. The north boundary of the farm is the Wakenda Creek with a significant strip of timber full of worn out trails from Northern Missouri whitetails using the creek as a travel corridor. Numerous locations along the creek are ideal for great trail crossing bow stand set-ups. When rifle season rolls around tower stands over ideal food plot locations would be a fantastic place to see bucks pushing does. This area has produced some genetically superior bucks in the past. We are aware of one killed on a neighboring property grossing over 200 inches. Add to all this a three bedroom home on a large lot in the town of Carrollton just a short 15 minute drive away. This becomes a destination for days of hunting vs. hotels and day trips. A place to sleep, relax, store hunting supplies, boat, decoys and a deck of cards for the evening card games. There are not many tracts of land that offer both world class waterfowl and deer hunting like this one. For more information or a personal tour contact the listing agents.
- Surveyed acres and of some the best waterfowl hunting you will find
- Located just over a mile from Grand Pass Conservation Area
- Premier flyway for migrating birds along the Missouri River
- Secure well and 6â?? electric pump in place to manage water level
- Two main pools with creative borrows for outlying pools
- Approximately 350 manageable acres of water
- Large enough to support multiple hunters with ample for a refuge
- Superior whitetail hunting along the Wakenda Creek
- Known for superior whitetail genetics
- Neighboring farm harvested a 200â??+ whitetail
- 3 bed, 1 bath house in the town of Carrollton, perfect to stay at while on a week long hunt
- Carrollton only 15 minutes away with nightlife, restaurants and groceries
- 90 minutes from Kansas City Airport
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.