Have you ever dreamed of owning a TROPHY deer hunting property with a solid ROI. This is the one that offers a great mix of tillable, pasture, and incredible habitat. Giant mule deer and whitetails call this land home and lots of them, not to mention having the chance at antelope, grouse, pheasants, dove, mountain lions, and waterfowl. A big bull elk was also spotted just north of this ranch. The plateau-like tops offer tillable ground that provides good income and serves as a massive amount of food for the vast numbers and mix of wildlife. The neighborhood that this ranch sits in appears to be well managed for all types of trophy game. Location is KEY! The canyons offer superb travel corridors and bedding protection for the wildlife and cattle. Numerous spring fed ponds are scattered throughout the canyons offering ample water sources on the property as well as the piped water and stock tanks. This diverse and rugged terrain has great access on 3 sides which can be hard to find in country like this. Only a short drive south are all the amenities provided by the town of Wall, South Dakota. The property has two homesites with electricity and water that could be developed to provide a scenic and remote area to build a lodge or cabin. Properties with this much diversity and size do not come up for sale often. Be sure to check out all the photos and see some of the amazing animals that call this place home. Shown by appointment only so call today!
- Located just north of Wall, 25 miles
- 80 miles east of Rapid City
- Approximately 2250 tillable acres providing great food for the wildlife and income
- Numerous ponds provide live water for livestock and wildlife
- Piped water flows to 10 different tanks located in 4 separate pasture units
- Great access to the property and from within that gives you many options to slip in and out of hunting set ups undetected
- Great winter cover and protection provided by the thick habitat in the canyons and draws
- 2 homesites established on the property with electricity and water
- Great tenant in place willing to stay on and continue to farm and run cattle. Lease expires spring of 2019
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data