Adjacent to the Arkansas River in Southwest Kansas is this 1,000-acre hunting ranch with seemingly endless rolling hills of sagebrush and tall native grass habitat that is well known for holding trophy mule deer and whitetail bucks. Whitetails throughout the Arkansas River valley commonly push does into these hills during the rut, and many whitetails spend the majority of the year on this ranch due to its higher level of seclusion and low human activity. Many improvements have been completed on the ranch with food plots planted, a water well providing year-round water for livestock and wildlife, as well as deer feeders and a Banks Outdoors elevated blind in place – ready to hunt! Nearly 120 acres of cropland will be planted to wheat in the Fall creating an attractive food source for the local deer herd and a good source of income from the property. The elevation changes throughout the ranch create vantage points to glass the hillsides for trophy mule deer and whitetail bucks bedded within the hills, as well as smaller pockets for feeders or additional food plots to pull the deer into specific areas of the ranch for hunting, while leaving the majority of the ranch as a low pressure sanctuary for the deer. This property has the best of both worlds with trophy mule deer and whitetails commonly living within its borders year round. This is a one of a kind property for spot and stalk archery and firearms deer hunting, or you can hunt from the comfort of the Banks tower blind overlooking the food plots and feeders and wait for the deer to come to you. An additional 455 acres of sagebrush, grass, and cottonwoods bordering this ranch to the East can be purchased along with the 1,000 acres - at the same price per acre! There are multiple mature mule deer on the property right now, and a shed antler from a 180+” whitetail was found on this property earlier this year leaving evidence of the true potential this area has for holding trophy whitetails as well. Call today to schedule a tour of this trophy deer hunting property. If you hurry, you can experience everything it has to offer during this Fall deer season!
- Located only 2 Â½ miles southeast of Syracuse along E River Road
- North border is only Â¼ mile from a stretch of the Arkansas River that is loaded with trophy whitetail genetics
- Approximately 120 acres of cropland which will be planted to wheat this Fall
- Over 880 acres of rolling sandhills, sagebrush, tall grass and native habitat that is home to many mule deer
- An adjoining 455 acres of sagebrush, grass and cottonwoods can be purchased along with this 1,000-acre property
- Multiple mature mule deer bucks currently on the property â?? check out the trail cam photos
- Water well on the property providing water for livestock and wildlife
- Nearly 2-acre food plot fenced off in the center of the property with elevated Banks blind over it
- Banks Outdoors Stump 4 blind included with the property
- Boss Buck gravity feeder included with the property
- This property and area is well known for trophy mule deer, as well as excellent whitetail genetics
- Shed antler from 180+â?? whitetail was found on this property earlier this year
- This is a great property for a group of hunters to purchase, as there are several setups that can be hunted by multiple hunters at the same time
- Out-of-State landowners would have the benefit of hunting either trophy mule deer or whitetails. Non-resident licenses for mule deer, if not a landowner, are very rare to obtain
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.