If you are interested in owning your very own piece of mule deer hunting paradise this property is one of the best you will find in all of Kansas! This hunting ranch in Southwest Kansas located right next to the Arkansas River features textbook trophy mule deer habitat with seemingly endless rolling hills of sagebrush and tall native grass. Many improvements have been completed on the property with food plots in place, water wells providing water for livestock and wildlife, as well as multiple Boss Buck feeders and Banks Outdoors elevated blinds in place. Nearly 120 acres of cropland will be planted to wheat in the Fall creating an attractive food source for the local deer herd and a good source of income from the property. The rolling terrain of this land creates excellent vantage points to glass the hillsides throughout the ranch for trophy mule deer and whitetail bucks bedded within the hills. Yes, that’s right, this property is known for trophy whitetail deer as well. The best of both worlds! This is a one of a kind property for spot and stalk archery and firearms deer hunting - or take a seat in one of the insulated Banks tower blinds overlooking the food plots and feeders and wait for the deer to come to you. Many cottonwoods within the NE corner of the ranch create additional pockets of wildlife habitat and more great sites for hanging treestands near neighboring crop fields. Your imagination will shift into high gear with one tour of this excellent hunting ranch. There is no telling what can be found over the next hill! Call today to schedule a tour of this incredible deer hunting property just in time for deer season.
- Located only 2 Â½ miles southeast of Syracuse along E River Road
- North border is only Â¼ mile from a stretch of the Arkansas River that is loaded with trophy whitetail genetics
- Approximately 120 acres of cropland which will be planted to wheat this Fall
- Over 1,335 acres of rolling sandhills, sagebrush, tall grass and native habitat that is home to many mule deer
- Multiple mature mule deer bucks currently on the property â?? check out the trail cam photos
- Two water wells on the property
- Nearly 2-acre food plot fenced off in the center of the property with elevated Banks blind over it
- 2 Banks Outdoors Stump 4 blinds included with the property
- 2 Boss Buck gravity feeders included with the property
- This property and area is well known for trophy mule deer, as well as excellent whitetail genetics
- Whitetail shed antler in excess of 180â?? was found on this property earlier this year
- This is a great property for a group of hunters to purchase, as there are several setups that can be hunted by multiple hunters at the same time
- Out-of-State landowners would have the benefit of hunting either trophy mule deer or whitetails. Non-resident licenses for mule deer, if not a landowner, are very rare to obtain
- Great property for spot and stalk archery hunting
- Adjoining irrigated crops hold many deer in this area
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.