PRICE REDUCED! Here’s your opportunity to own one of the nicest rustic log homes currently available in the entire state. This immaculate property includes a well-maintained trail system to easily access around large portions of the property, a beautiful pond directly behind the home offering excellent fishing with stocked bass and catfish, as well as a great spot to entertain family and friends while enjoying the ultimate in seclusion and privacy. The home is located on the back side of the property away from the county road via a long winding driveway. The tillable acres on the property could provide a decent income source or utilized as food sources for the local wildlife turning this place into an incredible hunting spot. The thick timber and native grass provide great habitat for the local whitetail and turkeys to call home and just need some fine-tuning before next hunting season. Whether you are looking for a primary residence, or simply a place to get away on the weekends, you will love this place. Plus a lot of the furnishings in the house are being offered with the property so it is a great turn-key opportunity. Take a look at the pictures and then schedule your private showing because you are going to want to see this one in person. Give me a call today and let’s take a look around this one of a kind opportunity!
- Beautiful custom log home made with logs from Oregon
- Large pond located directly behind the house is stocked with largemouth bass and catfish with a great dock
- Acreage is made up of both tillable ground and thick timber and grass
- Secluded private entry winds through the property before finally reaching the home
- A large elevated â??porchâ?? provides incredible views of sunsets in the evening
- Utilities include rural water, electricity and septic
- Several great areas for food plot or feeder setups
- Located 1 hour from OKC; 45 minutes from Edmond; 30 minutes from Stillwater with easy access to I-35
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.