PRICE REDUCED! Remote turnkey hunting property just north of the game-rich South Canadian River bottoms. The property consists of rolling hills and creek bottoms which is a perfect mix for holding big whitetails, not to mention that Hughes County is ranked in the top 5 counties in Oklahoma for producing P&Y and Cy Curtis bucks. The timber is primarily post oak and blackjack on the hills with some red oaks along Coal Creek. This property is accessed via a deeded easement from the south and is located in an extremely inaccessible area. One area has been cleared creating a park-like setting overlooking a small pond. There are bulldozed roads throughout the property offering great access to even the most remote areas. There is a “honey hole” on the north side of the property which is an area that has been cleared for a food plot, feeder and tower blind that is no doubt a smoking hot place to hunt deer, turkeys or hogs. There are also several feeder locations with tree stands already established in prime locations just needing a hunter! There are incredible views from the ridge tops overlooking the Canadian River bottoms. Give me a call and let me take you for a scenic ride around this great hunting property.
- Extremely secluded property just north of South Canadian River bottoms
- 2 tower blinds
- Multiple stands and feeders
- Rolling hills and creek bottoms loaded with deer, turkeys, and hogs
- Beautiful primitive camping area
- Next to Coal Creek providing a year-round water source
- Property has been surveyed
- Under two hours from both Tulsa and Oklahoma City, and 3 hours from Dallas, Texas
- Oil well in the north center of property to be plugged by November, 2018 creating potential food plot area
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data