1. Rake, pile, and burn all downed trees, tops and brush.
2. Removal of all stumps.
3. Cleaned out drainage and creeks of any major trees, limbs, and brush (with the exception of Piney Creek, cleaning will be limited).
4. 1 acre pond, (possibly larger depending on location).
5. Replacement culvert at entry.
6. Road and any needed culverts.
7. House pad.
8. Installation of 2 500 gallon septic tanks and up to 200 ft of field line.
*ANY CULVERTS. SEPTIC MATERIALS, OR ROAD MATERIAL (OTHER THAN DIRT) IS NOT INCLUDED*
Fronting FM 2262 with scattered big trees and frontage on Piney Creek. Electricity and water available.
From Groveton, TX take US 287 east to FM 2262, turn north for 3 miles to property on left with Homeland Properties sign on gate.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data