Great farm to build your home on or add acreage to your cattle operation. These legume improved pastures will produce great grass for years to come. Multiple springs and spring-fed ponds supply ample water year-round, and there are three automatic concrete waterers. The views from the ridge top pastures are amazing for placing your dream home on. If your inner cowboy is calling, you must see the large, lighted, roping arena on site, complete with a calf chute and header/heeler boxes. All this is located on Highway 125 north of Bradleyville. Grab the phone and give me a call for a private tour.
- Improved pastures with plenty of water
- Strong perimeter and cross fencing
- Backs up to Mark Twain National Forest on 2 sides
- Lush food plot fenced off from the cattle
- Large roping arena complete with a calf chute and horse boxes
- Rolling pastures with long range views
- Multiple springs and ponds
- Mature hardwoods
- 20x40 shop with concrete and electric
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.