This is an investment property that has a lot to offer with blacktop access. This CRP timber property provides good holding cover and is surrounded on three sides by cropland that will keep the deer in the area. This is a good stand of Pine that was planted around 2018. It was thinned in 2010 and is ready for it’s second thinning now and that would provide the owner with some immediate return. The next thinning would be in the next 5 to 7 years and would provide another timber harvest payment at that time. The deer hunting in the area is good and this piece should hold some good deer. This would be a great hunting place for a father and son as well as provide a good return on your investment. Please call for a personal tour.
- 1 miles from Epps
- 40 minutes from Monroe
- 10 minutes from Poverty Point Lake
- Highway 134 frontage
- Surrounded on three sides by crop fields
- Electricity and water
- Timber income
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- West Carroll Parish Properties by Type
- Farms in West Carroll Parish
- Recreational Property in West Carroll Parish
- Timberland in West Carroll Parish
- Residential Property in West Carroll Parish
- Commercial Property in West Carroll Parish
- Undeveloped Land in West Carroll Parish
- Hunting Land in West Carroll Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.