If you are looking for a good deer hunting property with income as well then this is your spot. This CRP tract is in the program until 2029 with an annual payment of $5,600 per year. This is a good deer producing area with a perfect mix of thick cover and agricultural fields that provide food and bedding. There is road frontage and an interior trail system that allows access to the back side of the property. South of the property was planted in soybeans this year. The Eastside with road frontage would be a great place for a camp or home. You could walk out the back door and be hunting in minutes. If you want to take a tour, please give me a call.
- 45 minutes from Monroe
- Road frontage
- Good internal trail system
- CRP payments until 2029
- Good homesite location with water and electricity
- Good deer numbers with trophy potential
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- West Carroll Parish Properties by Type
- Farms in West Carroll Parish
- Recreational Property in West Carroll Parish
- Timberland in West Carroll Parish
- Residential Property in West Carroll Parish
- Commercial Property in West Carroll Parish
- Undeveloped Land in West Carroll Parish
- Hunting Land in West Carroll Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.