Looking for an affordable hunting and recreational property that is close to the heart of St Louis? This property is located just minutes from Festus with access right off of Highway 67, only 2 miles west of Interstate 55. This is a very easy property to get to and it offers good hunting opportunities, numerous building sites, and 1 potential lake site. It is a perfect spot for the outdoorsman looking for a close hunting spot near the city. This property could also be used for development with part of the acreage already zoned commercial. If you are looking for a recreational property close to the city or a potential development property with good access to major highways then you should check this offering out. Call today to set up your own private tour.
- 3 miles south of Festus, 25 minutes south of I-55 & 270, 30 minutes north of Farmington
- 1200 feet of Highway 67 road frontage
- Property has been recently surveyed
- Good deer and turkey hunting opportunities
- Good future development potential for residential or commercial, some of the acreage zoned commercial
- Easy access to major highways
- 1 potential lake site
- Real estate taxes are @$300 per year
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.