PRICE REDUCED!! If you are in the market for a great investment opportunity with a good return, this is one you don’t want to miss. Located between Dallas City and Lomax along highway 96 is a well-balanced farm that has both CRP and tillable income not to mention great hunting and cover for wildlife. There are just over 20 acres enrolled in CRP that expire in 2019 and would be eligible for renewal or could be converted back to tillable farm ground. There is also 12.75 acres currently in alfalfa production for the 2018 crop year. There are three fields along the road with the northeast one being in row crop producing, the middle field is entirely in CRP and the southwest field is split between CRP and row crop. The CRP is primarily switchgrass, which provides excellent cover for wildlife throughout the year. There is also a hidden 5-acre field that is long and skinny with a small amount of CRP and the balance being farm ground. This field would make a great food plot field with its secluded location. If you are looking for a great farm to hunt and pay or just looking for a solid investment property, give me a call today for more info or to schedule a private showing.
- 20.3 acres in enrolled in CRP paying $197.27/acre or $4,005 annually thru 2019
- 12.75 acres being cash rented for $250/acre or $3,187 annually
- Total farm income is $7,192 annually
- Great investment opportunity
- Good deer hunting
- Potential building site
- Potential food plot locations one of which is a long secluded field
- Good surrounding habitat
- An additional 43 acres of timber is also available to the north which borders the river
- Located between Dallas City and Lomax along Highway 96
- 1.5 hours from Peoria, 1 hour from Quad Cities, 4 hours from Chicago Suburbs
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.