Bowhunters Paradise! Some of you may know it as Willow Point. Henderson Island has it all. Managed for producing Pope and Young whitetails, Henderson is known for in the bowhunting community as one of the best properties in the south for opportunities at mature wall hangers. Henderson Island is positioned between the Mississippi River and Chotard lake on the Mississippi side of the river. Surrounded completely by water, it sets up for the ideal game management situation. If you are looking for a property with limited hunting pressure and ample opportunity to kill good deer year in and year out then Henderson Island would be a perfect fit. It also offers great duck hunting, whether you like hunting the many sloughs on the property or prefer to get out on the Mississippi River and hunt the willows and timber when the river rises. Turkey hunting can be great at Henderson Island as well. The river has been high in recent years but with a few good hatches, the turkey numbers will be back. Fishing is great on Henderson Island as well. There are many lakes, sloughs, and blue holes or you can hit Chotard Lake for public fishing. There is a full-time staff and caretaker on the property. The main lodge is over 5,000 SF and has eight bedrooms and personal bathrooms as well as kitchen, dining area, and two dens. You can stay at the lodge or build your own camp on one of the allotted lots for each member in the 70-acre camp area. The timber is owned by the members and is managed for income and wildlife habitat. Henderson has its own barge for quick access onto the property. There is an airstrip for the hunters with access to a plane. There are 500 acres set aside for youth gun hunting as well so that those youngsters don’t miss out on the action. Please call for a showing to see what Henderson Island has to offer.
- 1 equity share
- 30 minutes from Vicksburg, Ms
- Full time staff
- 32 equity shares with 24 owners
- Main Lodge with sleeping quarters and personal bathrooms. Lots are given to each member for building their own camp within the camp area
- Timber rights
- Henderson Island has it all when it comes to hunting. Deer, Turkey, Duck, Dove, Fishing, Squirrel, and rabbitt
- Bow only except for designated 500 acre youth gun area
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- East Carroll Parish Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in East Carroll Parish
- Timberland in East Carroll Parish
- Hunting Land in East Carroll Parish
- Farms in East Carroll Parish
- Riverfront Property in East Carroll Parish
- Ranches in East Carroll Parish
- Residential Property in East Carroll Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.