This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This farm has it all, great income potential, great big buck habitat with deer sign everywhere, year round water source, nice living accommodations, and tons of storage for all you gear. This property is made up of three tracts within the same section and an easement leading to two well maintained mobile homes and an RV garage. Each tract is made up of active farm ground, timbered/brushy creek bottoms with grassy bumper strips. There are deer trails running everywhere and, at least, one nice gang of turkeys with five big toms that I bumped in the southwestern agricultural field. The 340 acres has 202 acres of class II & III soils which are a proven income producer with income around $15,000 annually. There are numerous stand locations ready to go along with two elevated box blinds. This property has well-maintained road access along three sides and is located 4 miles southeast of Munden Kansas. This property has so much potential and it’s ready to hunt now!
- 202 acres of high quality class II & III soils and great income potential
- Easy access along well maintained county roads
- This is a turnkey property with little to nothing that needs to be done
- There are deer trails and rubs everywhere
- All of the creeks run year round provided a fantastic water source for all of the wildlife
- The two mobile homes that come with this property have water, power, ac, heat and are in great condition
- The RV garage has a poured concrete floor along with power and water
- The creek bottoms are full of big mature hardwoods and mixed with dense brushy areas and giant cottonwoods
- The habitat here supports multiple species of wildlife. Iâ??ve seen the five big toms that call it home as well as a wood duck pair living on the creek
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Republic County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.