An affordable piece of Turkey River recreational property with CRP income. Shown by appointment only call for a private showing.
- Located in a popular hunting area near Osterdock
- 4.25 acres of CRP generates $240 per acre annually through 2024
- Access is by water only
- Some landscape pictures may show property not included in this listing
- The property has all the features needed for a quality hunting property
- Adjacent acres possibly available
- Waterfowl opportunities as well as stream fishing
- Neighboring properties in the area are well known for top end bucks
- Sellers will consider selling more acres
- More hunting acres possibly available
- proximity to Osterdock
- A top county in the state for trophy whitetails registered
- The timber consists of mostly Cottonwood trees
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.