PRICE REDUCED! Located in the heart of the central flyway lies a superb piece of waterfowl hunting property complete with live water, a stocked fish pond, and productive tillable acres. The famed South Platte tributaries that flow directly through the property along with shallow spring fed sloughs and pond offer world- class waterfowl hunting second to none. Strategically placed blinds throughout the property offer incredible season long hunting opportunities at the immense amount of ducks and geese that migrate through the area. Take in the magic of a frosty December morning as whistling wings hover overhead in the predawn darkness before patiently descending upon your decoy spread in the only available open water for miles. Besides a late season waterfowl magnet, the pond would provide hours of summer entertainment as you fish for big catfish, bass, and even walleye. Just a short walk away from the pond and conveniently tucked away along the rivers edge is a cozy and fully furnished lodge waiting to greet you. The comfortable lodge provides ample room with all the necessary amenities for entertaining friends or family for a week-long hunting excursion or just a simple weekend to get away from it all. The lodge and surrounding buildings are RV friendly with adequate power hookups, a poured camper pad, and a steel building with plenty of space for storing a full-size RV along with other essential gear, this place has it all. Fertile cropland with certified irrigation acres and newer irrigation equipment offer a generous rental income while also providing an ideal food source for the numerous deer, turkey, and waterfowl that frequent the property. A well-placed pit blind hidden discreetly among the corn stubble provides the perfect late afternoon setup for attracting the numerous flocks of geese as they head out for the evening feed. Overgrown field edges and weedy corners that have been left untouched cater not only to the abundant whitetail deer but also to the upland game birds as pheasants and especially quail are commonly seen and heard while exploring the property. Properties of this caliber with endless year-long recreational opportunities and great income producing acres are a rare find. Please do not miss your chance at a true sportsman's paradise on the South Platte river!
- Located 22 miles west of North Platte, 245 miles northeast of Denver, CO, 163 miles west of Grand Island
- 1/2 miles of South Platte River accretion ground
- Newer steel sided lodge complete with furnishings
- Two outbuildings with poured floors in excellent condition
- RV accessible with concrete pad and hookups
- Stocked fish pond doubles as a waterfowl hot spot
- Electrical power box at pond for running ice eaters all winter long
- 3 duck/goose blinds strategically placed for maximum wingshooting opportunities
- 62 acres of certified irrigated cropland acres
- Top quality soils with newer valley electric center pivot
- Excellent rental income off tillable acres
- 35 minutes from Lake McConaughy
- Exceptional waterfowl hotspot along with great turkey, deer, and upland game hunting
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.