Here is a great opportunity to own and manage a lot of acres at an affordable price. This all timber tract is located off of Lodgestone Lane, two miles south of Highway 185. The property offers a great trail system with miles of trails throughout which were improved during the last timber harvest in 2016. This is a great property for trail riding. The property offers a 1-acre pond and a couple of very nice creeks running through which are perfect places to spend a hot summers day as well as great year-round water sources for the wildlife. There are already a couple of food plots planted and many other areas cleared for more in the future. There are numerous large bucks currently calling this property home, check out the trail cam pictures. Electric is readily available by the road for a cabin or a home. If you are looking for an affordable hunting property that gives you the ability to manage a lot of acres for wildlife enhancement, and other recreational pursuits I encourage you to check this property out.
- 15 minutes northwest of Potosi, 40 minutes southeast of Sullivan, 1 hour 20 minutes southwest of Fenton
- Good hunting opportunities just the way it is, check out the trail camera pictures of the bucks currently using this property
- Good trail system in place making the entire property easy to access and great for trail riding
- 2 miles back Lodgestone Lane, very secluded
- 2 different year-round, rock bottom creeks
- 1-acre pond
- Approximately 120 acres of the timber was not harvested in 2016 and is marketable
- Electric is readily available along Lodgestone Lane
- Primarily hardwood timber mixed with pines
- It is hard to manage and control this many acres for this price
- Real estate taxes are only $300 per year
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.