PRICE REDUCED!! This is an incredible hunting tract with the added bonus of tillable income! This farm has a superb mix of habitat types that provide everything needed to grow, hold and harvest mature bucks. It has approximately 22.23 tillable acres on the northern end of the farm. The tillable acreage is currently on a 25% gross crop share and generated a $2000.00 in 2017. Approximately 5.62 acres of food plots have recently been created throughout the whole farm. The food plots range in size and are situated in locations that provide great ambush sites for all phases of the season. A great trail system was also created along with the food plots. The trail system provides easy access to all areas of the property and is wide enough for a tractor and implements for food plot work. The farm has superb bedding and sanctuary habitat scattered throughout. Several of these areas are tucked close to food plots and are ideal for a late season food source hunt. There are approximately 28 acres of open ground currently in native grasses. This open ground could easily be turned into additional food plot or tillable acreage. A shed, a barn, and a garage provide ample storage space for gear and equipment. Beside the garage is a leveled building site with utilities available at the road. If you’re looking for an incredible hunting tract with tillable income, give us a call today and schedule your private tour!
- Incredible hunting tract with tillable income
- Superb mix of habitat types
- Approximately 22.23 tillable acres
- Approximately 5.62 acres of food plots
- Superb bedding and sanctuary habitat
- Several ponds, creeks and feeder streams provide ample water for wildlife
- Good trail system
- Cleared building site
- A shed and garage provides ample storage for gear and equipment
- Gently rolling topography
- Softwoods and mast producing hardwoods
- Approximately 28 acres of open ground for additional food plots or tillable acreage
- Taxes - $76.92 (2016)
- 1 hour from Paducah, KY â?? 2 Â½ hours from Nashville, TN â?? 4 hours from St. Louis, MO
- Seller is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Tennessee
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.