Great New S/D off Plack road w/ FAA approved airstrip. One of the finest runways in the state. Seeded entirety in 100% Arcta Red Fescue and part of a university of Alaska Department of Agriculture Study into Turf vs gravel runways in Alaska. The benefits of turf are tremendous, which include aesthetic value, erosion control, dust control, and most importantly the mitigation of aircraft damage from gravel and sand striking aircraft propeller and control surfaces.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Fairbanks North Star Borough Properties by Type
- Undeveloped Land in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Residential Property in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Commercial Property in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Recreational Property in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Hunting Land in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Horse Property in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Riverfront Property in Fairbanks North Star Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.