PRICE REDUCED! This mid-size hunting property in northeast Ohio has a lot to offer. Logged in the last ten years, many young trees have begun to regrow creating thick bedding cover that holds lots of deer and other wildlife. An existing trail system makes getting around the property easy. Several open areas would make prime food plot locations. Obvious game trails lead to neighboring agriculture fields where deer travel to feed. Contact us today to schedule your private showing!
- Established trail system provides easy access to entire property
- Thick bedding cover holds lots of deer and other wildlife
- Easily accessible, right on State Route 528
- Mineral rights convey
- Multiple public lakes and hunting areas in close proximity for added recreational opportunities
- Less than 20 miles to Lake Erie
- Less than 10 miles from Middlefield
- 45 miles to downtown Cleveland
- 110 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- Obvious game trails
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.