If you are looking for an affordable hunting or recreational property near Nashville, then your search may be over. The timber on this property was harvested about three years ago creating an incredible amount of food and cover for big bucks. There is still a large amount of timber in the creek bottoms and a trail network to most areas of the property. There are several creeks and springs on the property providing a consistent water source to wildlife and many potential homesites. The property has seen very little hunting pressure and has a good deer and turkey population.
- Large acreage near Nashville at an affordable price
- Great long-term investment
- Outstanding deer and turkey hunting
- Gated access off a paved county road
- Less than 10 minutes to town
- Multiple building sites
- Good trail network providing access to most areas of the property
- Power and water located at the road
- Mature oak timber along creeks
- 60 minutes to Spring Hill; 1 hour 20 minutes to Nashville
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lewis County Properties by City
- Hohenwald, TN Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.