Just outside the town of Benton, you will find this property that offers the next owner a stand-alone hunting tract or will make a beautiful home site in a great part of the county. 40 +/- acres is enrolled in CRP that pays approximately $4000.00 per year through 2027. This property has 10 +/- acres of open ground that could be used for horses, home site, or planted in trees for additional wildlife habitat. Piney Creek makes up the southern border and makes for a nice addition. There are two shooting houses in place and the hardwood CRP makes for great wildlife Habitat and a solid hunting place from day one. There is a small pond that is on the north end that makes this a well-rounded recreational tract along with all the large landowners in this part of the county, you will find this property different from most available today.
- Gated entrance from Mollett Road
- CRP pays approximately $4000 per year through 2017
- Electricity and water available
- Great homesite or hunting tract
- 10 +/- acres of open land that can be used for horses, food plot, or planted in trees to create more wildlife habitat
- Two shooting houses in place with established food plots
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data