This property provides the best of both worlds while having highly productive cropland and tremendous whitetail hunting. Situated in the heart of the state for big whitetails this tract has a variety of terrain and food to sustain a great deer heard and numerous turkeys. The south border of this property is equipped with a beautiful half mile long shelter belt full of mature timber and cedars, textbook tree stand setup for your cruising whitetails during November. The other side of the tract is full of gnarly plumb thickets, small hardwoods, and native grass offering seclusion for all wildlife. With over 128 tillable acres, this property provides an excellent return. Corn, soybeans, milo, and rye have all been successfully produced while all acreage is currently planted to rye. Having both crops and valuable hunting, this acreage would also make a great purchase for someone looking to add to their investment portfolio. Call the listing agent soon to set up a private viewing of this exceptional combination property before it sells!!
- This scenic hunting/cropland property is situated 7 miles north of St. John and 1 mile East of Hwy 281
- 16 miles south of Great Bend and 100 miles from Wichita
- 30 acres of timber and grass provide excellent bedding for deer and ideal cover for turkey, pheasants, and quail
- 128 acres of cropland currently planted to rye. Previous yields of corn, soybeans, and milo have been plentiful
- Shelterbelt extending for a half mile provides a picture perfect tree stand location with crop fields on both sides. This tree row is a natural funnel for traveling bucks throughout the season
- All of the sellers mineral rights will pass to buyer
- 2018 Real Estate taxes were $664
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.