This all timber recreational hunting property lies 1 mile east of Highway 51 overlooking the McBride bottoms. The property borders PCR 210 and offers good deer and turkey hunting opportunities and a very nice building site right off the road which would give you a fabulous view of the bottoms. Electric is readily available and with the removal of a few trees the view would be breathtaking. If you are looking for your own personal hunting tract or a place to build a home with a great view then you should check this offering out. Call today to set up your private tour.
- 1.5 miles southeast of McBride, 15 minutes north of Perryville, 20 minutes southeast of Ste Genevieve, 1 hour 15 minutes south of St Louis
- All hardwood timber which had a select timber harvest in 2016
- Good deer and turkey hunting opportunities
- 2 potential building sites along the road, both having opportunities to open up a great view
- Electric is available along the road
- Deep river hill ravines run through the property which could be potential lake sites
- Real estate taxes are @$80 per year
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.