The current owner purchased this property with a vision and it has been groomed with the management of trophy whitetails as its focal point. I really like how a majority of the bedding areas are on the fringe and borders and the deer are encouraged to move to the center of the property with well-positioned food plot locations. The timbered bedding areas have been improved by cuts creating a dense cover that attract mature whitetails but also promote rapid growth of desired tree species. From an investment standpoint, the CRP acres along with potential rent of tillable acres will help create a nice return. The maximum acreage allowed for food plots has been planted into corn and soybeans, the perimeter firebreak is a mix of clover and other areas of the farm have been cleared and planted into highly attractive seasonal food plot mixes. The middle fork of the Maquoketa River runs through the Northern part of the property creating a quality water source along with several recreational opportunities. The scenic tract is easily accessed from paved Park Hollow Road South of Rickardsville allowing all season use. This is a rare opportunity to buy quality land in this area. Contact me today for your very own private showing.
- Some photos taken on property may show neighboring properties
- Located in a extremely scenic area near Rickardsville
- Approximately 47 CRP acres with annual payments around $7000
- 4 acres of tillable has rent per acre potential of $200 or higher
- Excellent opportunity for investment-minded outdoorsman
- Observation towers currently under construction for viewing wild life on this property and surrounding area
- Paved road access near Dubuque City limits
- Great terrain features for hunting whitetails and turkeys
- Rare opportunity to own land in this area
- Under trophy management since 2010
- Middle fork of Maquoketa River runs through property and provides quality water source with recreational opportunities.
- Great hunting area in sleeper area of the state
- Hunting rights given upon accepted offer
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.