A great property that offers everything an outdoors person could want in north central Michigan. Only 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours from Detroit and Grand Rapids, this square parcel of ground has a little bit of everything. Bordered by state land on two sides offers multiple access points as well as the opportunity to own a chunk of ground that will hunt much larger than it is! This parcel boasts a great population of deer, bear, turkey and small game. As a bonus, this property includes and borders a large wetland that provides for waterfowl habitat and the wing shooting that comes with it. The tract is relatively flat which allows for easy walking throughout the mix of mature timber and natural browse. Well-traveled game trails throughout are easy to find and follow as they strategically meander along the natural corridors created by the wetland area on the northwest portion of the parcel. We get calls from lots of people looking for just this type of property, with that said you’ll want to get on it quick!
- Only 1 Â½ to 2 Â½ hours from Detroit and Grand Rapids
- Close proximity to Midland
- Only 20 minutes from I-75
- 5 minute drive to beautiful all sports Wixom Lake
- Bordered by state land on two sides
- Access points through state land
- Access from public road
- Great population of deer, bear, turkey and small gameâ??
- Mix of mature timber and natural browse
- Mostly dry ground with flooded wetland on northwest portion of parcel
- Potential waterfowl hunting
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.