A mostly wooded parcel totaling 51 acres of land is situated centrally between the foothills of the Adirondacks and the Green Mountains of Vermont. Offering a variety of hardwood trees, this parcel can be cultivated for timber production, as set forth in the Forest Stewardship Plan currently on file. A series of trails provide access through the interior of the property. Great hunting opportunities abound. Potential for a nice building site with lovely views exists. A diversified property.
NY Route 40 to Coach Rd. to Pope Hill Rd. or County Route 30 to Pope Hill Rd.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Hunting Land in Washington County
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Farms in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.