Here’s a quarter section of quality farm ground about 20 minutes east of Guymon with a 50’x60’ metal equipment barn. The property has a water-well and electricity. This tract can be purchased in conjunction with a nearby hunting ranch(listed as Texas 950) then converted into a hunting camp with living-quarters. The farm ground could strategically be planted into crops/grass strips, creating an upland bird hunting farm with banner pheasant numbers. Contact Steve with any questions or to look at the property.
- Excellent upland bird hunting potential
- A buyer can also purchase a nearby 950 acres property(listed as Texas 950) next to Optima WMA
- Property has potential to be converted into a great hunting camp with Living-Quarters
- Farm ground could be improved to produce banner pheasant numbers
- 1 water well
- Good road access
- Surface only
- 2 miles southwest of Adams
- 7 miles northeast of Hardesty
- 11 miles south of Hooker
- 20 miles east of Guymon
- 30 miles southwest of Liberal KS
- 45 minutes northwest of Perryton TX
- 10 minutes from Texas
- 20 minutes from Kansas
- 1 hour from Colorado
- 1 Â½ hours from New Mexico
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.