IDEAL and very affordable small hunting tract with plenty of acreage for land improvements and wildlife management. This property is located in a rural setting known for growing giant whitetail deer and huge longbeards. If you’re looking for a smaller hunting tract with good habitat and plenty of room for property improvements, then this is the property for you. The property is easily accessible, has road frontage and comes with mineral rights. Come and check this place out soon as it’s a gem, call me for the property features and a visit
- Located 13 miles from Lucasville and 30 miles South of Chillicothe
- Annual taxes are roughly $150
- Property has approximately 700 feet of road frontage
- Sellers oil/gas/timber/water/coal and other mineral rights transfer
- Property is a great hunting tract with some decent timber, water and great habitat
- Property has great terrain features with high ridges and low-lying habitat
- Plenty of deer and turkey sign located throughout property
- County electric is available at the road
- Use 3282 Rarden Hazelbaker Road as GPS Coordinate, neighbor just to the Northeast
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.