If you are looking for a nice chunk of ground with good timber, good cover and existing areas for large food plots, this might be the one! Only a stone’s throw from Kalkaska in the beautiful northwest region of our state, this parcel lies smack dab in the middle of awesome hunting, fishing, skiing, golf, and many other outdoor activities that Michigan has to offer. This property has two different access points allowing for easy maneuverability while traveling on the established trails to and from the stand and preventing deer from busting you when the wind changes. A great population of deer, bear, turkey and small gives the hunter nearly a year-round opportunity to chase wild-game on a primarily high and dry piece of ground.
- Beautiful high and dry parcelâ??â??
- Mature timberâ??â??
- Good natural coverâ??â??
- Large areas for food plots with easy accessâ??â??
- Established trail systemâ??â??
- Great population of deer, bear, turkey and small gameâ??â??
- Close proximity to Kalkaskaâ??â??
- Only approximately Â½ hour from Traverse Cityâ??â??
- Two access pointsâ??â??
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data