11.67 acres and 1590 feet of shoreline on Ban Lake a 380 acre lake. The craggily outcrops of bedrock on the waterfront acreage are due to the glaciers moving through the area forming this and other lakes in the area. The lake may be on the shallow side but there is an inflow of the water on the North side and an out flow into Elbow River on the South side of the lake. Crappie, Blue Gill and Northern are dominant fish in the lake with a few perch and walleye mixed in. Large pines along the shoreline and a firm shoreline are perfect for relaxing and swimming. Or maybe hop on your ATV and explore the area ATV routes. Elbow and Winchester Lake are not to far away and the Voyageurs National Park and the BWCAW are just up the road.
Orr to Elbow Lake Forest Rd right on Ban Lake Spur N Rd follow to yellow ribbon on tall tree stump in logging area (directional sign) take left to red gate. Left after the red gate, stay straight to property. Follow road to the end. Use county map for a guide. You may have to walk, trail is brushy.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Louis County