WHAT A LOCATION! 2 PARCELS BEING SOLD TOGETHER AS ONE. 8.2 AC. /- FRONTING ON JAMES WHARF ROAD AND CARTERS CREEK WITH STRUCTURES USED BY IRVINGTON PACKING COMPANY. DOCK, BOATHOUSE. ALL STRUCTURES BEING SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. THE ADJACENT 19.15 AC. /- FRONTS ON JAMES WHARF ROAD AND YOPP'S COVE RD.. BOTH PARCELS ARE ZONED R1. WATERFRONT FOOTAGE TO BE DETERMINED BY BUYER. NO TRESPASSING WITHOUT AGENT,PLEASE. SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS ON SITE. PLAT DATED 10/14/2002 BY TOMLIN & KEYSER AVAILABLE. PART OPEN AND PART WOODED. LONG ROAD FRONTAGE. BUILDINGS SUBJECT TO FLOODING DURING TIMES OF EXTREME HIGH TIDES. WELL ELEVATED BUILDING SITE/S WILL OFFER COMMANDING VIEWS OF CARTERS CREEK. USED AS A SMALL MARINA AND OYSTER PACKING HOUSE AT ONE TIME. MUCH POTENTIAL. AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
From RT 3 in White Stone turn onto James Wharf and go to the end. Soybean field at the corner of Yopp's Cove Rd. and James Wharf is part of the 27 acres. Follow James Wharf to the end to the waterfront portion.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Lancaster County
- Lancaster County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Lancaster County
- Riverfront Property in Lancaster County
- Residential Property in Lancaster County
- Lakefront Property in Lancaster County
- Commercial Property in Lancaster County
- Timberland in Lancaster County
- Undeveloped Land in Lancaster County