50+/- acres located in Sebec off the Milo road. Great for hunting. Brook on property with a little set of waterfalls. Great spot to build your hunting camp or park your camper for the summer. Private road leading into the property with underground power going by. Fairly level and mostly wooded.
From Dover Foxcroft take Summer street - Milo Rd and travel 9.7 miles to Pleasant River Camps sign. Take right and go about 0.3 miles to opening on left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Piscataquis County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Piscataquis County
- Timberland in Piscataquis County
- Undeveloped Land in Piscataquis County
- Residential Property in Piscataquis County
- Lakefront Property in Piscataquis County
- Hunting Land in Piscataquis County
- Farms in Piscataquis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.