12-acre wooded lot located in the heart of Mill Creek community. This is a portion of a larger 26-acre track that will be surveyed out. Location is convenient to Cherry Point, Newport and Beaufort. Property is un-zoned allowing for endless opportunities such as building a private oasis, raising farm animals, or developing a small subdivision. In the past, the land has been used for timber revenue, making this a great investment opportunity. There is an additional 5.5 acres available for $55,000.00. Seller willing to combine,make an offer!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Carteret County
- Carteret County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Carteret County
- Lakefront Property in Carteret County
- Commercial Property in Carteret County
- Recreational Property in Carteret County
- Hunting Land in Carteret County
- Riverfront Property in Carteret County
- Beachfront Property in Carteret County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.