10 acres in Boiling Springs Lake. This land is landlocked but there is a potential easement where Camelia Road and Pine Forest Road connects, Buyer would have to verify.This land does have wetlands.This land allows livestock and this district allows an accessory structure without a primary structure.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Brunswick County
- Brunswick County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Brunswick County
- Lakefront Property in Brunswick County
- Commercial Property in Brunswick County
- Undeveloped Land in Brunswick County
- Recreational Property in Brunswick County
- Riverfront Property in Brunswick County
- Farms in Brunswick County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.