3.86 acres of land on US Highway 131 in White Pigeon, Michigan. The site has 400 of highway frontage that is ready for commercial development. Water and sewer are located within feet of the southwest corner of the property, and the site is served by natural gas and electric.
The property is located near the fully signalized intersection of US 12 and US Highway 131an area that averages 21,200+ vehicles daily and is a major commercial route between Michigan and Indiana. White Pigeon is located in southwest Michigan approximately 35 miles south of Kalamazoo, 60 miles southwest of Battle Creek and 10 miles north of the Michigan/Indiana border.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Joseph County Properties by Type
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Joseph County
- Residential Property in Saint Joseph County
- Farms in Saint Joseph County
- Commercial Property in Saint Joseph County
- Recreational Property in Saint Joseph County
- Timberland in Saint Joseph County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Joseph County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.