Comanche Crest Ranch is 10,298 +/- acres situated on highway 380 between Throckmorton and Haskell and is a little over two hours from Fort Worth and three hours from Dallas. The ranch is nestled amongst the gently rolling rangeland broken by streams and Texas' rolling plains. Comanche Crest Ranch is where hunting and ranching meet. The expansive property is 16 sections in a perfect square.This is a rare opportunity for a world-class hunting and cattle ranch with five large fenced pastures that are watered via the 25+ surface water stock tanks. There are also two interior traps which are connected by fenced lane-perfect for cattle rancher's needs. Fencing is in good to excellent condition throughout the ranch. For the avid hunter and outdoor sportsman, Comanche Crest Ranch is home to trophy deer, turkey, quail and hogs.
Situated on highway 380 between Throckmorton and Haskell, Two hours from Fort Worth and 3 hours from Dallas.
Fenced for Cattle
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
- Throckmorton County Properties by Type
- Farms in Throckmorton County
- Ranches in Throckmorton County
- Recreational Property in Throckmorton County
- Residential Property in Throckmorton County
- Undeveloped Land in Throckmorton County
- Commercial Property in Throckmorton County
- Hunting Land in Throckmorton County