PRICE REDUCED! Located right on the Brown County/Bartholomew County border lies a great large, one of a kind, recreational tract! Drive approximately a quarter of a mile back on the private gravel drive, unlock the gate, and continue heading back to this awesome getaway! Feel free to stay in the “weekend cabin”; it is set up with electricity, water, and septic. Or take this opportunity to build your own structure with the conveniences of utilities on the property. Enjoy hunting, hiking, camping, and all other family activities on this gorgeous tract of land, the possibilities are endless. Great whitetail and turkey hunting on the property! There are several different locations that would be ideal for food plots, feeders, and other hunting improvements. As you walk the trail system on the property you will find the terrain go from hardwood timber, to thicket/brush, to creek bottom, to hardwood timber again; there is a beautiful creek that runs throughout the property. Combine that with all the ravines throughout; this makes a great environment for managing whitetail and turkey! The property contains a wild variety of tree species; there is timber to be harvested. Call now today to schedule your showing!
- Approximately 20 minutes from Columbus
- Approximately 20 minutes from Nashville
- Approximately 45 minutes from Indianapolis
- Creek on the property
- Living quarters on the property
- Utilities on the property
- Gated entrance
- Potential food plot locations
- Harvestable timber
- Potential home site
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Bartholomew County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Bartholomew County
- Commercial Property in Bartholomew County
- Farms in Bartholomew County
- Undeveloped Land in Bartholomew County
- Recreational Property in Bartholomew County
- Timberland in Bartholomew County
- Hunting Land in Bartholomew County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.